Tuesday, 17 May 2016

Pre-camp (23 May, Monday)

What sounds interesting about this project?
I think that creating a working DC motor is rather interesting, as I have always wondered how a motor works. Perhaps, being able to learn this sector of physics earlier than when it is going to be taught would help me with the topic later in my education. The performance of hands-on activities also sounds appealing, as digging into the basics of creating a working motor looks interesting.

What do you think you can learn from this project?
I think I can learn more about the creation of motors and how they function. I could also learn how a DC motor works and apply this knowledge as well as expand my mind by knowing the fundamentals of a basic electrical component used in everyday life.

Any immediate questions regarding the project?
None. The manual provided has addressed my queries.

No comments:

Post a Comment